LAS VEGAS – NAIOP Southern Nevada, an organization representing commercial real estate developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, has announced its newly elected officers and directors for 2019, led by president Shawn Danoski.
As the founding principal and owner of DC Building Group, Danoski has more than 25 years of construction experience in Southern Nevada.
NAIOP Southern Nevada’s 2019 Board of Directors includes:
- President – Shawn Danoksi, DC Building Group
- President-elect – Julie Cleaver, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Secretary – Rod Martin, Majestic Realty Co.
- Treasurer – Jennifer Levine, CCIM, RealComm Advisors
- Immediate Past President – Mike Mixer, SIOR, Colliers International
NAIOP’s directors for 2019 include:
- Jody Belsick, Kimley-Horn
- Reed Gottesman, Harsch Investment Properties
- Jay Heller, Heller Companies
- Matt Hoyt, CommCap Advisors
- Jeff LaPour, LaPour
- Hayim Mizrachi, CCIM, MDL Group
- Steve Neiger, CCIM, Colliers International
- Mike Shohet, Nevada HAND
- David Strickland, CCIM, Thomas & Mack Development Group
- Jennifer Turchin, CODA Group Inc.
NAIOP’s officers and directors will lead the organization through 2019. Each member has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the commercial real estate industry, which will continue to elevate the NAIOP brand and its awareness throughout Southern Nevada.
NAIOP Southern Nevada is a chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, and it comprises more than 500 members serving the Southern Nevada market. NAIOP is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, with 19,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naiopnv.org. For more information on NAIOP corporate, visit www.naiop.org.